CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SWIM TEAM
Updated 6/13 - 2021 Season
Dear AFC Families,
We're underway! It's so exciting to see the kids back in the pool and having a great time and we got out Minis back! Thanks again to everyone for being patient and flexible. The NVSL sent guidance out last week for best practices and suggestions for hosting meets. We in turn sent out AFC's guidelines. Please refer to those if you have questions regarding meet protocols.
Please be sure to check your email for the latest swim team information from the many folks that help make swim team work. You will always find answers to many question and of course meet and job sign up in Swimtopia.
Pre-Season Afternoon Practice Continues until Thursday, June 17th.
- 13-18 yrs. - 3:30pm - 4:15pm
- 9-12 yrs. - 4:15 pm - 5:00pm
- 8 & Under - 5:00pm - 5:30pm
Regular Morning Practice: Starts Monday, June 21st
- 13-18 yrs. - 7:30am - 8:45am
- Day campers - 7:30am - 8:15 am
- 8 and under (no minis) - 7:30am - 8:00am
- 9 and up - 7:30am - 8:15 am
- 9-12 yrs. - 8:45am - 9:30am
- Mini Tigers - 8:45am- 9:15am
- 8 and Unders - 9:30am -10am
- 13-18yrs. - 7:30am - 8:30am
- Day campers - 7:30am - 8:00am
- 12 & Unders - 8:15am - 8:45am
Thank you and hope to see you at the pool!
Registration for AFC swimmers will begin in April (date may change pending NVSL decisions) and will close July 1st. The cost will be $135 for the first swimmer, $125 for the second swimmer, and $105 for the third and each additional swimmer. **Any registrations completed after June 3rd will incur an additional $25 late registration fee for each swimmer.**
Registration forms MUST be completed on this Swimtopia website and registration fees MUST be paid before the swimmer may practice with the team.
If for some reason your swimmer decides not to continue swimming, refunds (minus $25 administrative fee per family) will be made according to the following schedule:
- Prior to June 12 (before time trials) = 100%
- June 13 - June 19 (before 1st A Meet) = 50% **(Mini Tigers and medical exemptions will be refunded 100%)
- June 20 and after = 0% No refunds after this date **(Mini Tigers and medical exemptions will be refunded 100%)
- After July 4 = No refunds for Mini Tiger or medical exemptions
All members of the swim team must also be members in good standing of the Arlington Forest Swim and Tennis Club. This is a requirement of the NVSL. Pool memberships will be verified with the Pool Board.
Click here to find a helpful guide to using Swimtopia to register, volunteer, sign up for meets and view your account.